Keller and Heckman is an internationally renowned law firm with a broad practice in the areas of regulatory law, public policy, and litigation. For his office in Brussels, Belgium is looking for a Food-Packaging, Environment (Chemicals), and Waste Associate.
• excellent academic records with, preferably, a postgraduate degree in European Law;
• a qualified lawyer in the EU/UK;
• fluency and excellent writing skills in English;
• fluency or good working knowledge of another EU language, preferably in German, Spanish or Italian;
• scientific background or interest in science;
• long term commitment.
Personal skills required:
• Strong analytical ability with attention to detail, a self-starter, hard-working, willing to learn and grow, strong sense of responsibility, as well as ability to work independently and in a team on multiple client priorities, desire to achieve the best possible results.
• Tasks would include:
• legal research, monitoring and collaboration with the firm’s offices worldwide;
• analysis of legal issues;
• drafting summaries and legal opinion letters.
• an attractive remuneration package;
• a multinational environment in a niche, international law firm, serving some of the largest conglomerates and organizations world-wide, as well as SMEs - on some of their most complex and difficult issues;
• the opportunity to join world class food-packaging and environment teams constituted of lawyers and scientists, in a multi-disciplinary approach to problem-solving.