The project "VACIDE - vocational action competence in digital environments" pursues the following goals with the focus on the manufacturing industry:
1. Small and medium-sized enterprises use proven tools to develop the digital skills of apprentices in the fields of metal and electrical (D), wood (SLO) and in the commercial professions (I) in a didactically right manner.
2. The relevant learning and innovation partners - companies, vocational schools, vocational training centers, universities, competence centers - work together using digital learning tools.
3. Trainees use the learning opportunities for digitization provided in the learning venues of the dual vocational training and developed by "VACIDE" in the o.g. Professional fields.
4. Training staff at VET learning sites are able to use the digital media in a didactically appropriate manner while providing data and information security, to create digital content by themselves and to share it with other user groups.
With partners from different learning venues which are participation-oriented involved, the following activities to support SMEs in the digital transformation will be taken:
• Development of VET training projects to teach digital basic skills
• Training of the training staff with regard to the creation of training projects
• Conception and testing of a digital cooperation area to support learning place cooperations
• Supporting SMEs in an exchange-oriented learning culture
• Provision of digital, industry-specific learning offers in various formats
• Conception and testing of a workshop series to promote the media-pedagogical competence of the training staff
The activities are based on concrete prior experience and the corresponding needs of learning place partners.
Program: Erasmus+ KA2
Reference number: 2020-1-DE02-KA202-007743
Start date: 1/10/2020
End date: 31/03/2023
Duration: 30 months
VHS-Bildungswerk GmbH, Zweigniederlassung Thüringen – Gotha, (Germania) – coordinatore
Eurocultura – Vicenza, Italia
Gesellschaft zur Förderung von Bildungsforschung und Qualifizierung mbH – Berlino, Germania
Solski center Skofja Loka - Skofja Loka, Slovenia
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.