Internship & CFU in Russia
Ottieni Crediti Formativi Universitari (CFU - ECTS) con un tirocinio e un corso accademico presso il Politecnico Pietro il Grande di San Pietroburgo.
The “Internship & ECTS Credits in Russia" is a joint program of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University and the top internship placement agency in Russia ProfIntern.
This is a combination of:
- Professional customized internship in Russia in any field
- Academic course on cross-cultural communication in the Russian business environment
You can add a Russian language course, accommodation, airport pick-up, and transfers to your program.
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University is the Times Higher Education (THE) top 3 technical university and top 4 university in Russia.
Profintern is a leading internship agency in Russia, helping international students and recent graduates to gain professional experience in their chosen field and combine it with complete immersion in Russian culture.
- Join the course at SPbPU “Intercultural communication in Russian Business Environment”
- Get a tailor-made professional internship in St.Petersburg in any field of study relevant to a your background/major (full day or part-time, on-site or online)
- Get 12-20 ECTS credits for the whole program
- Benefit from easy visa procedures; you will get an invitation for student visa.
- Get a certificate issued by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University and a letter of recommendation from the host company.
- Choose the location of the internship part of your program: Saint-Petersburg or Moscow.
Program Dates and Deadlines
- January 17, 2022 - April 8, 2022; Application deadline: Nov. 8, 2021
- April 4, 2022 - June 24, 2022; Application deadline: Jan. 25, 2022
- June 20, 2022 - September 9, 2022; Application deadline: Apr. 18, 2022
5% discount if you Select/Digit Eurocultura.
Question: How did you hear about our program?