ALDA – The European Association for Local Democracy is looking for a Project Manager focused on environment and climate change.
He/she will work under the supervision of ALDA’s Secretary General and of the Head of the Project Management Unit and he/she will liaise with all the colleagues of the team.
• University degree
• Languages: English and Italian professional working proficiency - any other language is an asset;
• Previous experience in project implementation at least 2 years and proven experience in budget management;
• Knowledge of European environmental policy;
• Knowledge of computer tools;
• Ability to work in a team as well as individually;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Experience in managing networks, dealing with different institutions;
• High motivation and strong interest for international cooperation.
Terms of contract:
• The contract will be for a period of 12 months and can be renewed subject to availability of resources and satisfactory performance evaluation at the completion of the first contracted period.
• The contract will preferably start on the second half of September 2021.
• Location: Bruselles or Vicenza.
• Salary based on the experience and qualifications of the candidate. The candidate is requested to express his/her own salary expectations in the letter of intent.
Subject: Application – Project Manager
Send Letter of Intent, Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English and 3 references to