Learning together in the technology of the future –
electromobility: a cooperation of vocational schools, universities and companies takes a new
Electromobility as a technology of the future poses new challenges to vocational training. There is a lack of skilled workers with the skills to assemble, service and distribute new drive systems. At the same time, vocational training must become more appealing for young people - above all also through new forms of learning and improving the permeability to academic education. It is this area which our project “Learning e-Mobility Plus“ starts with. The aim is to demonstrate examples of opportunities for vocational schools, academia/research and business practice. Joint development of innovative learning environments is at the fore.
- Intercession new skills in the sector electromobility
- Interlock vocational training more closely with universities/research
- Invigorated international cooperation between education-science-economy
- Approved, innovative Learnenvironments
- Action orientation with Good-Pratice examples for for teachers and trainers
- Conclusions and recommendations for local, regional, national and
- European decision-makers in the area of vocational training.